Welcome!





My name is Cindu- I am a wife, mother, professor, consultant, and now blogger!


If you have come across this blog, chances are you already have been to my website, www.shaktitraining.com. If not, check it out to learn more about myself and the trainings and workshops I offer. 


I’m new to the world of blogging and am hopeful that I will soon get a good grasp of it. This goal of this blog is to create awareness about the issues and current events surrounding communication and social justice in our everyday lives that I feel most passionate about. 

Please don’t be shy to leave your comments and opinions- I love learning from others and understanding differing perspectives. I also very much believe and live by the words of Dr. Martin Luther King- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.” 


Those that know me know I’ve never been one to be silent. But, I think it’s time I make some louder noise about the things that matter…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To my dear Malayalee family and friends who voted for Donald Trump

Learning to Embrace the 'u' in Cindu

Equity before Equality: The Importance of Centering Equity within Diversity Initiatives